11.14.2011

JEWELRY FOR THE SOUL

JEWELRY FOR THE SOUL

If you are looking for some fresh, new and unique jewelry (and much much more)... look no further than this amazing gallery near Park Road Shopping Center: 
"Jewelry and accessories that nourish the body and soul!"

They bring in jewelry from many different amazingly talented artists from all over... 



I simply love the little necklaces featured above with quotes written right beside them. 

My favorite:
 "Never Never Never Quit!" - Winston Churchill 

They are perfect for my jewelry mood right now, which is all about simplicity and meaning. For awhile, I couldn't get enough of the chunky necklaces, but now I've moved towards a "less is more approach".



My personal favorite is the work of the artist above, Yayoi Forest
Yayoi believes that her jewelry should be worn as a lucky charm. She will often use birds in flight or the tree of life to symbolize hope and happiness for the people that wear her jewelry...



Who knew a safety pin could be so chic?!
                                                            

Even her graphics are beautiful and unique!



A few others...






This is definitely where I will be going for my Holiday shopping. 

Much more personal than a gift card!

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment