1.09.2012

SPRING ALERT: PASTEL MAKES A COMEBACK!



It seems  pastels are making a 

COMEBACK!

... which is quite exciting for a child of the 90's, such as myself. 
I had pastels everywhere back then, and in every shade! 
I had actually forgotten about pastels, but that is why I love fashion. 
It reminds of places I have been, how I have evolved,
 and inspires me with a constant influx of new ideas.

                   
Alice + Olivia S'12
Alice + Olivia S'12
I'm a sucker for tailoring, but this one is
extra special because it is pastel pink!
   
 *10 Crosby by Derek Lam
-photos courtesy Shopbop.com

pastels have invaded the beauty industry TOO!

Fashion Gone Rogue  is one of my favorite fashion sites and they recently featured a post with exclusive photos from Vogue Japan's February issue...



*photos by Liz Collins


Not to worry, I have collected a piece of pastel here and there along 
my daily stumbling to keep me close to my colorful roots.

-Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. I look better in cool tones... how would I make pastels work for me?

    ReplyDelete