12.13.2011

FASHION FLAIR FOR HOLIDAY FESTIVITIES







Tailored pieces are always a go-to for me,
I like the feeling of strength they give me.
 That, and they are advantageous if you are not exactly overflowing from the chest area or rear.
The one pictured above is extra special because of the candy pink shade it comes in.
A little fun and femininity always makes for a good time.
I am thinking this would be perfect for a New Year's bash!
                                   - suit by Emilio Pucci - top by Simeon Farrar for Japan -pumps by Charlotte Olympia



or take a more relaxed route...



-dress by Elizabeth and James - earrings by -clutch by Lanvin
 -pumps by Roberto Cavalli - clutch by Charlotte Olympia


Dressing for these special occasions is about you, your style, your mood. 
My clients ask me all of the time if this is "out or in". My response is 

"Who cares! Do you like it? Does it make you feel good?" 

Fashion is art in motion, self-expression without words.
Don't ever let anyone tell you that you are "out" or "in".
If they do, they have lost the point.

Let go and set your style free!

-Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment