2.07.2012

Abs Abound for Spring


You do have to wonder about some trends...
Do the designers have fab abs or are they just mean?


Band of Outsiders
I do like the way they spun it, though. 
This trend has potential to be borderline offensive. 
Being a fairly modest person, I just can't imagine walking around town 
this exposed. My interpretation would be to wear a sheer top and let a
  little abdominal show. I would also need to move into the 
HARD CORE Pilates classes at Iron Butterfly Pilates.


Emilio Pucci

That's just me, though, and I am fine with that. 
However, I love seeing someone wear a trend, such as this, with no 
reservations because that is just who they are. 


Mugler

Nina Ricci
*photos courtesy of Style.com


-Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. Hello there, You have done an incredible job. I’ll definitely digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.
    Banshee Bungee 20 Foot Bungee Package

    ReplyDelete